Sunday, November 6, 2011

Casual diamonds



We all know her. Some like her more some less..
Today she is my Muse. Today she makes me smile.
She said right things, if its true i can not say,
but at least its honest
I don't know if Truth is anyway existing.
There are people who understand you more then others but it's rare.
Even Goethe once said:
"I never met anyone who understood me completely,
or anyone whom I completely understood."
But we should all not stop searching,
searching for your soulmate,
for finding your way while making mistakes.
As MM would say:
Just keep your head high, keep your chin up &
keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing and there is so much to smile about.
Today she is my casual Diamond....


Some of the last picture Lawrence Schiller made from Marilyn Monroe






No comments:

Post a Comment