skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Minimarini
Saturday, September 10, 2011
♡ Unexpected ♡
Kelly Reemsten
american artist
combines:
pretty 50ies Dresses
with unexpected Tools
In case you call the
Emergency
remain dignified & elegant...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Unicorn/Dream magazine
Promote your Page too
Other passions of mine
My Instagram
TheOrganicFashionUtopia
My work
Movies by me
Unicorn Dream Magazine
Nina Toujourstoi Blog
Cara Mini Marini Tumblr
FashionFreax Blog
Facebook Badge
Manuela Minimarini
Create your badge
Follow & Love this blog with bloglovin
About Me
ManuelaVnicorn
I am a puking Unicorn.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2015
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2014
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(18)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2011
(85)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(6)
♡ Ultra Mega LORE ♡
♡ 25 ♡
♡ Unexpected ♡
♡ Tidy Up ♡
♡Crumble Times♡
Rear View ♡ Guffaw
►
August
(8)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(3)
Followers
Popular Posts
Casual diamonds
We all know her. Some like her more some less.. Today she is my Muse. Today she makes me smile. She said right things, if its true i can not...
I found a reason
I wish I would be named Celine Looking at Phoebe Phil0's Resort 2012 Collection for Celine I found a reason to love fashion My favorite ...
I heart Boys
Boys Boys Boys cute, good to fall in love with, hard to choose for just one... This video makes us fell happy about the existing of you all!...
ILY
****If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all I Love you & you can have from me whatever you like ...**** Magaz...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment