skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Minimarini
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Fashion Creme
Amsterdamfashionweek
2011
I was there, we were there, our future...
Creme Fresh Fashion
3 young designer showed their collection
Made a little movie
Music by
Asobi Seksu
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Unicorn/Dream magazine
Promote your Page too
Other passions of mine
My Instagram
TheOrganicFashionUtopia
My work
Movies by me
Unicorn Dream Magazine
Nina Toujourstoi Blog
Cara Mini Marini Tumblr
FashionFreax Blog
Facebook Badge
Manuela Minimarini
Create your badge
Follow & Love this blog with bloglovin
About Me
ManuelaVnicorn
I am a puking Unicorn.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2015
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2014
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2013
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(18)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2011
(85)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(6)
Fashion Creme
ELKIN's World
I heart Boys
Puke out your colors
Dreamy Ballerina
Home Spell
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(3)
Followers
Popular Posts
If you were my Baby
Be my Baby Be my Lady Babylady Kat West, New York Fashionista-Mom created that Label, for Parents who want to see their Baby as a Lady....
I found a reason
I wish I would be named Celine Looking at Phoebe Phil0's Resort 2012 Collection for Celine I found a reason to love fashion My favorite ...
ILY
****If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all I Love you & you can have from me whatever you like ...**** Magaz...
And I love her ♡
It's a breeze when you know what you wanna do Rachel Auburn knew it since she was 12: Becoming a Fashiondesigner! But People which you m...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment